My PhD in book titles…
From top to bottom :
- Freakish economics
- At times : eating, being droopy faced from over-eating, but loving it
- Born Free – to be as eccentric as you wish
- Becoming a delhi walla. . esply wrt food
- No explanation needed – the book title says it all
- Your life seems like a great golden sacrifice.. with as many side-tracks & masala stories as the Mahabharata
- At the end of it all, the whole thing feels worthy of being labeled ‘history’ & penning it down!
just a wee bit less volatile than those of water .. aren’t they?
of Sand, .. of Water.
of Rails, .. of Road.
of Bricks, .. of Stones.
All leading the eyes along
to their invisible ends.
.. of water and color
They do appear more surreal & ethereal when you are lost – about converting VHDL to BLIF!
Morning drizzle = Inspiration
Inspiration + Mundane objects in hand (and on feet) = Eccentric Creativity
Eccentric Creativity + Camera = Abstract beauty
Abstract beauty + Urge to show off = Blog post