!!Random Rant alert!!
- Why did I never imagine I’d learn as much as I do from TAship? Both technically and as a person?
- Why do ppl not do things for their own satisfaction? Why the constant comparison with others?
- Why are ppl bothered so much about marks & grades? Why not “how much did I learn”?
- Why do some ppl constantly say “I know much more than others”, “The way the others are doing things is rudimentary”, “Others do not know/understand the intricacies of this particular subject as well as I do”, etc etc etc?
- Why do people shirk responsibilities? Even small ones!! Should professionalism be taught at school?? 😛
- Why do some people whine “this person’s short-term absence is going to affect me, my work badly. . its not fair”? I seem to think “let the person enjoy the break. . though I’m going to miss him a lot” 😦
- Why do I enjoy disappointing ppl who try to get me to grumble about this person whom I am typically expected to grumble about? Why do I praise the person instead and enjoy seeing the expression on these ppl’s faces? [sadistic me B-) ]
- Why do people call me “Ma’m”? And Why-o-why do I wince each time I am addressed so? It is supposed to satisfy my ego after all!!! 😐
- Why am I writing this stupid post? And Why did I forget all the other “Why“s I had intended to throw in? Is it some sort of a “divine” signal to say “Ok.. enough. .get started with some meaningful work”? 😉